Please see the below image - you will find a notice regarding the postponement of the Indiana Milk Quality Conference. Please read the notice.
1. The Indiana Milk Quality Conference has been postponed from April 14th and 15th to August 4th and 5th.
2. The Indiana Milk Quality Conference will be held at The Farmhouse at Fair Oaks, Indiana, as originally planned
3. Those of you who have already registered or sent in sponsorship, that will be applied to the rescheduled dates.
4. The overnight accommodations that those of you had reserved in the Indiana Milk Quality Professionals room bock have been canceled. Please contact the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fair Oaks at 219-394-2100 to make your overnight accommodations for the rescheduled dates.
5. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Andrew Kuehnert - email@example.com or 260-437-3572
Robin Fuhrman - firstname.lastname@example.org or 260-413-1421
We are looking forward to seeing you in August!!
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2019 Indiana Milk Quality Conference
Plan to join us for
The 2020 Indiana Milk Conference
which will be
August 4 and 5, 2020!!
This year we are enjoying
the fine hospitality of
The Farmhouse at Fair Oaks
in Fair Oaks, Indiana
New in 2019
Indiana Milk Quality Conference made the addition of the VERY POPULAR
this included visitation times that were scheduled in the agenda to allow attendees the opportunity to interact with the sponsors.
were given to the participants who visited the sponsor’s display tables.
The Indiana Milk Quality Conference continues to grow each year and continues to attract more participants. Attendees of the 2020 conference will include regulatory personnel, dairy product processors, equipment manufacturers, cooperative services, dairy producers, milk haulers, and many others interested in the dairy industry.
The IMQP Mission Statment
"Providing up to date information and educational support for the dairy industry professionals involved in the improvement of the quality of milk produced in Indiana.”